Monday, January 11, 2016

The Incarnation

When Christ became incarnate, He literally took on the form of a human being, he left his Godly
form to help us, which shows that he loves and cares for us. He limited himself in order to save us, knowing that he would not readily be accepted. I think that Christ becoming incarnate shows us that we are treasured, Christ, the son of God came down to earth to die to save us, we are truly, truly loved.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Celine. I am so happy to read your words, "We are TREASURED." It is true: we are truly, truly loved. And that is something that we often forget, isn't it? We assume that something will change this in God. But he loves all that he has made, and his love is an eternal love - one that longs for the best and highest good of all of his creatures. I pray that the love of God will continue to transform us!

    ReplyDelete